Shopping Safety Tip
Don’t create an opportunity for a thief. Don’t become a victim. Next time you are using a shopping cart keep these tips in mind:
- DO NOT leave your pocketbook in the shopping cart.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Pay attention to people who look suspicious.
- If you suspect that someone seems to be lurking or following you around the store, alert store management.
- When possible shop without a purse.
- If you choose to carry a purse when shopping keep it closed and secured to your body.